Advertisement for the following vacant position:
Vista Clinic is seeking an individual for the position of Receptionist/Admissions Clerk for a permanent position in the MHC department.
Purpose of the job:
To deliver a professional reception and admission service to Mental Health Care Users.
Note that this position will require you to work shifts, from Monday to Sunday.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Admissions Clerk or Receptionist
- Computer literacy
- Must be bilingual or proficient in English and Afrikaans.
- Switchboard experience
- Experience in Delta 9 will be an advantage
- Previous administrative experience in a medical environment will be an advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- To deliver an effective and efficient switchboard and telephone service
- To manage enquiries effectively and efficiently
- To perform administrative duties within reception and admissions effectively and efficiently
- To admit and process admission records of MHCU effectively and efficiently
- To discharge a MHCU according the Admissions SOP
- To manage the MHCU waiting list effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the effective and efficient management and maintenance of statistics
- To follow the Delta 9 procedures 100% when capturing information
- Management of own desk
- To deliver a professional and effective Customer Service
- To utilise financial resources effectively and efficiently
- Telephone etiquette
- Computer Literacy
- Decision making
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service
- Team work
- Assessments will be part of the Recruitment and Selection Process
PLEASE FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS TO:
Human Resources: Ms Soné Freeke
No CV will be accepted without the Application form
Closing date: 10 March 2020
If you haven’t heard back from us within four weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
PART OF THE GLOBAL ADVENTIST HEALTHCARE NETWORK,
WHICH IS THE SECOND LARGEST PRIVATE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IN THE WORLD.
© Vista Clinic. All rights reserved.