See below our career opportunities.
Purpose of the job
To effectively and efficiently process, monitor and manage outstanding medical and debtors accounts of the Mental Health Care User.
- Grade12 or equivalent
- Min 2 year’s experiences and background in Debtors’ environment
- Working knowledge and Experience in a Managed Health Care and Medical Aid environment will be an advantage
- Working experience in Detla 9 will be advantageous
- PC Literacy (MS Office, Internet & Emails),
- Bi-lingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Applicants with formal training qualifications in debtors’ management / credit control will be given preference.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure authorizations are processed effectively and in compliance with the Debtors/Managed Healthcare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Daily processing of all documents with regard to patient records which influences the patients’ debtors’ accounts.
- Maintain the outstanding debtors’ accounts to ensure no accounts go over a 60 day collection period.
- Report possible problems on accounts to management within 24 hours to avoid bad debt
- Manage discharges effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of clinical information
- Effectively and efficiently manage the payment of private rooms
- Ensure the effective and efficient billing of accounts
- Identify, monitor, record and conclude all outstanding MHCU’s accounts
- Manage all administrative tasks effectively and efficiently
- Deliver a professional and effective Customer Service
- Utilise financial resources effectively and efficiently
- To promote a culture of learning and growth
- Must be able to work without close / hands-on supervision and management
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, including senior doctors in a professional and service orientated manner.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management/Resolution
- Cross cultural awareness
- Customer Service/Client Focus
- Telephonic Interaction
- Team Development
- Planning and Organising – adherence to deadlines
- Assessments will be part of the Recruitment and Selection Process
- Practical (OSCE)
- Numeracy and English Literacy (NLA)
Please complete the Application form that is available on the Vista Clinic’s website.
No CV will be accepted without the Application form and Reference Number.
PLEASE FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS TO:
Human Resources: Jonellda Verhoef – email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Reference Number: : HR-DEBT-09/09
If you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
PART OF THE GLOBAL ADVENTIST HEALTHCARE NETWORK,
WHICH IS THE SECOND LARGEST PRIVATE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IN THE WORLD.
© Vista Clinic. All rights reserved.