See below our career opportunities.
SENIOR REGISTERED NURSE IN A PSYCHIATRIC ENVIRONMENT
- Qualified and Registered as a Professional Nurse with SANC and a qualification in Psychiatry
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Registered Professional Nurse in Psychiatry
- A SAQA accredited qualification in Management or Administration will be an advantage
- To have a nurturing, supportive and encouraging personality with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Sound organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, accurately and systematically
- Ability to show initiative
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Pro-active problem solving skills
Key Performance Areas
- To take charge of a psychiatric ward
- To communicate effectively with the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- To assist and manage personnel, MHCU day-to-day incidents
- To facilitate and coordinate clinical training
- Assessments will be part of the Recruitment and Selection Process
- Practical (OSCE)
- Numeracy and English Literacy (NLA)
Please complete the Application form that is available on the Vista Clinic’s website.
No CV will be accepted without the Application form and Reference Number.
PLEASE FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS TO:
Human Resources: Jonellda Verhoef – email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 8 August 2019
Reference Number: HR-NUR-SnrRN-30/07
If you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
PART OF THE GLOBAL ADVENTIST HEALTHCARE NETWORK,
WHICH IS THE SECOND LARGEST PRIVATE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IN THE WORLD.
© Vista Clinic. All rights reserved.